Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Oh the Joy.....

TECHNOLOGY ROCKS!!!!

We just bought a wireless router last night. I am sitting on the couch watching the Perdue and Penn State game with my husband and blogging with my laptop at the sametime! It is the best. Good thing I am a pro at multi tasking.

Anyway, if you have a laptop that has wireless capabilities I HIGHLY reccomend you get a wireless router so you can have access to the internet at ALL TIMES.

I love being a child of the technology AGE. How did we ever get by without all this stuff?

5 Other Freaks Said:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger Mike Jones said...

Isn't that sweet stuff? I don't have wireless, but my do at their mom's house. I'll go visit and my daughter is sitting on the couch, watching tv, with the laptop cradled in her lap surfing the web. You're right, it is highly desireable!

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

It is like 75.00 bucks for a router, plus I get reimbursed from my employer, gotta love it.

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Joubert said...

I have a wireless router and broadband access - DSL at work but not at home. Living in the sticks means less technology - like 26K bps because the phone lines are old - groan.

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Three Score and Ten or more said...

cutie b has a point. I don't have wireless but my son does, and when he was here visiting (he brought his terminal with him) he was using it in my house and discovered (by what alchemy I don't know) that one of the neighbors was linked in and reading data. He punched a few keys (his business is computers) and it quit, but do check your security (or ask someone who knows to check it for you)

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Not yet, but soon it will be here at our house!!! (smiling) Awesome on WIRELESS....yeah, can't wait...hope to have all that set up very soon...That multi-tasking watching college games and blogging...I can handle! (LOL)

Thank you so much for your prayers and concerns for our family, we so much appreciate you.

It is wonderful to have power again and back in the real world to some degree. Hurricane Wilma is still showing her aftermath here...but we have so much to be thankful for. Thank you Sarah for being so sweet. God Bless you.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home