Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Monday, October 24, 2005

Thelma & Louise Style


SO with all the fun at Danielle's wedding, taking pics in sepia tone - I found it comical that I found this picture going through my hope chest.

My mom and I took this picture when I was 17 (1995). We went to visit my aunt in Reno, NV and in the Reno Hilton, they have this place where you can shop and do fun stuff like this. My family has a few different pictures like this of My mom, Grandma and Aunt.

I remember my mom begging me to do this picture. I was totally embarassed to put this outfit on, it was bright yellow, and the hat was red, but it didn't matter because the colors were not going to show up anyway. Hopefully my mom doesn't get mad because I posted this. I think she will remember it and laugh her but off.

If you ever have the opportunity to do this, you should because it is kinda cool when you find it like I did - 10 years down the road.

4 Other Freaks Said:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger Joubert said...

Great pic. I wish I had known about this when I got married in Reno in 1979.

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Three Score and Ten or more said...

Your mom is impressive, It must have been fun. I have pictures of most of my grandkids done this way with old west acoutraments (sp?). I'd like to have a picture like that of when I was younger. (I look like I belong in old sepia now.)

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Mike Jones said...

You look awfully at home with that rifle in hand, Sarah. You guys any relation to the Okley's?

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger watbull said...

Great photo! You girls look TOUGH! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home