Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Saturday, October 08, 2005

THE DOG - Siberian Huskies




I love my dogs, I thought that these pics where so cute, I had to post them here. Fritz looked just like this when he was a pup. If you want to see THE DOG pics of your favorite pup go to :


3 Other Freaks Said:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger watbull said...

AHAHAHAHA! I followed your link. When I discovered that mousing over the various links caused various barking sounds, I turned up the volume on my speakers and tortured all of my dogs for awhile. Of course, now one of them is going to tear into my speakers when I'm not looking... but, it was still totally worth it!

I have 2 Border Collies (working dogs), a Pit Bull (the biggest baby of the bunch), and a Boxer puppy. I'm working on getting a Scottish Terrier. What a mish-mosh, huh?

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Joubert said...

I had a pitbull once - big clown, ate two sofas and laughed her head off. Now I have two border collies and two little mutts.

I must confess that there are a few dogs that I won't allow into my rentals - yep, pitbulls (mostly because the a..holes who own them) and rottweilers.

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

I'm going to go now and check out the Rotties! We love our CiaoBella...she is our baby...well the ONLY baby here that is spoiled rotten! (smiling)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home