Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Geoff Fieger

So you want to be Attorney General of MI Mr Feiger? It isn't too surprising. Your last run at Governor didn't work out to well. The people of MI know you are only tacking a stab at Attorney General because you want to follow in the footsteps of Jennifer Granholm. So be it, but I don't think you should bad mouth Mike Cox for tackling druglords, gangs and pedophiles. Contrary to what you think, THE TOP 2 Issues concerning this state are not "WHITE COLLAR CRIME AND CRIMES AGAINST THE ENVIRONMENT" I do consider these things important, but I would rather my friends and family be safe by putting the violent criminals behind bars.

P.S. I beg to differ with your statement that "People of Michigan should vote for you, knowing that you will get things done because the ATTORNEY GENERAL position would mean a drastic pay cut for you and you have nothing to lose" that is an ignorant statement! First of all, you own your own law firm, with many lawyers working for you. While you may not be getting personally paid for representation, we all know damn well you are still getting a pretty penny from the people who work for you. Stop underestimating the intelligence of Michigan citizens, it is INSULTING.


And one more thing, Tell your best friend Gretta, to put a sock in it. I am tired of hearing about Natalie and Aruba.

10 Other Freaks Said:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

WOW, I did not know he was running there. You know he represented years ago, Dr.*Kzen* spelling? (assisted suicide doctor)Being a defense attorney you know criminals are not on top of his list to put behind bars.

Even though I have always liked watching Gretta, lately I have been watching something else. Not sure what it is, but I know it is not about Natalie. That story hits too close to home for me not to want to know all the details every chance I get.

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

He ran for Governor back in 98. He LOST. He is obnoxious. He is from Michigan.

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Yeah. I little tooooo long for my liking.

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger watbull said...

You know what? This guy just LOOKS smug and self-serving. LOL! I'm tired of hearing about Natalie, too. Terrible, terrible shame... no doubt. But, she's gone. A tragedy. Let's move on now.

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Deborah Broadway said...

Have they found her body? I hadn't heard that they found Natalie. If I were her parents, I would love anyone harping on this until her body were found.

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

No they haven't but I don't want to watch a 60 min show all about the same thing night after night. If she wanted to do a 10 min update that is fine. There are other missing people out there, she should do it for all of them. Why does Natalie get all the attention?

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger Deborah Broadway said...

That's a good point. I didn't know they were showing 60 minute casts. That's ridiculous.

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Mike Jones said...

All Aruba, All Katrina, All Pakistan, all the time baby!! I'm ready for the funny farm.....

Oh, we have Arnold in California and he at least hasn't been a buffoon, but I too am tired of "media stars" trading on that fame to get into political office.

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Mike - I heard Warren Beatty is running againts Arnold as the Democratice nominee, because they feel that they need someone with star power to run against him. What a joke.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Dionne said...

Wow!! I didn't know he was running for Attorney General. I have seen him on Greta's show and was never very fond of him. Greta's show is my least favorite on Fox News. You nailed it on the head about too much on Natalie. When everyone said they were sick of Scott Peterson & Michael Jackson I had to disagree because I wasn't. But for once Greta has way overdone the Natalie thing. For awhile her mom was on the show every single night and there was never anything new in the case. I feel very bad for her and I desperately want some kind of conclusion for her but I don't want to hear about it until there is something new. I do pray that someone is arrested and that they are able to find her body.

By the way I love your comments under About Me. I love it when people say what they think and believe without holding back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home