Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Monday, August 22, 2005

I am so excited

I am so excited and I just can't hide it,
I'm about to lose control, and I think I like it……..Yeah!

As you can see I am really hyper today. I love the crisp air, it was 55 this morning. I am so looking forward to the fall season. I love FALL. No hot, humid, stanky air. Not to mention my wedding anniversary (10/6), Thanksgiving, my birthday (12/7) and J & Sarah's wedding on 12/16. I love Christmas too, but it can be over commercialized. Anyway, I LOVE FALL. I love the changing colors, I love EVERYTHING ABOUT IT.

In about four weeks, something very special will be happening in my family. My brother Jason will be a COLLEGE GRAD!!!! Wohooo! I am so happy for him. I could not be a more proud sister. He has made so many changes in his life over the last two years and I cannot express the emotion that comes along with anticipating this great event.


Here is to all the above mentioned things:

CHEERS

8 Other Freaks Said:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger Eddie said...

Cheers, I love fall as well. However, winter in Wisconsin brings some unbelievably cold weather. I need to move to Florida.

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Michigan is also cold. But I love it. I would rather wear 15 sweaters then to spend my days sweating and having nasty rats nest hair because of the humidity. LOL

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Cindy Woods said...

Tell Jason I said congratulations. I love you both very much and am very proud of you... God Bless ya LOTS!!!!

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Super Hip GMa said...

I can't believe how fast the time has gone. Jason becoming a college graduate has got to be one of best things that could have happened to our family. Grandpa & I are so proud of him. We are of course proud of you & Matt for all the help & encouragement you gave to him. Love you all

 
At 2:28 AM, Anonymous Deborah Broadway said...

Wow! Tell Jason Congratulations for me too! I remember where he was when we met. Some of us has an idea of where he would end up. But I always believed that there was a BRILLIANT SOUL in there, somewhere. I was so glad when I saw that he was becoming independent and made his move toward his dreams. ANYWAY, all that to say, I am soooo proud of him. Thank you for sharing your joy with me! I, too, am proud, as much as some child-girlfriend could possibly be! CHEERS

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Chrissy said...

Right On! That is so great that you are just loving life! And say congrats to Jason. That is such an awesome accomplishment! Love you guys so much!

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger The Zombie Lama said...

I wil have that song going through me head all day now...

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger tazdog said...

I think summer will stay here for a few more months.. (texas)
These temps suck ass..

Anyways, congrats to Jason..
That's awesome that he will be graduating.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home