Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Monday, August 22, 2005

I am so excited

I am so excited and I just can't hide it,
I'm about to lose control, and I think I like it……..Yeah!

As you can see I am really hyper today. I love the crisp air, it was 55 this morning. I am so looking forward to the fall season. I love FALL. No hot, humid, stanky air. Not to mention my wedding anniversary (10/6), Thanksgiving, my birthday (12/7) and J & Sarah's wedding on 12/16. I love Christmas too, but it can be over commercialized. Anyway, I LOVE FALL. I love the changing colors, I love EVERYTHING ABOUT IT.

In about four weeks, something very special will be happening in my family. My brother Jason will be a COLLEGE GRAD!!!! Wohooo! I am so happy for him. I could not be a more proud sister. He has made so many changes in his life over the last two years and I cannot express the emotion that comes along with anticipating this great event.


Here is to all the above mentioned things:

CHEERS

3 Other Freaks Said:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Michigan is also cold. But I love it. I would rather wear 15 sweaters then to spend my days sweating and having nasty rats nest hair because of the humidity. LOL

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Cindy Lee Woods said...

Tell Jason I said congratulations. I love you both very much and am very proud of you... God Bless ya LOTS!!!!

 
At 2:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Tell Jason Congratulations for me too! I remember where he was when we met. Some of us has an idea of where he would end up. But I always believed that there was a BRILLIANT SOUL in there, somewhere. I was so glad when I saw that he was becoming independent and made his move toward his dreams. ANYWAY, all that to say, I am soooo proud of him. Thank you for sharing your joy with me! I, too, am proud, as much as some child-girlfriend could possibly be! CHEERS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home