Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Thursday, August 18, 2005

A note of thanks!


Thanks for the card NICOLE. I LOVED IT!
It really made my day!

3 Other Freaks Said:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

well, that isn't the card she gave me, but it was similar. It had pooh on it and it was cute.

I will create a link to yours to. My family will LOVE it.

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Nichan said...

Sarah, you are so very welcome. I just would like you to remember that even though I am one of what Eddie (above) refers to as a "liberal whiner", we are still friends and I love you. It is easy to forget how much someone cares for you when you are debating blog-style round the clock!

we miss you and hope to visit with you soon.

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

i love you too.

the comments i have made are not about you but about other blogs i have seen. some are really hateful. i have always enjoed open debate with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home