Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Store Wars


Cuke-skywalker vs. Dark-Tader Posted by Picasa

So I am a big advocate of eating organic products. I try to eat as much organic as I can. Whether or not you agree with it, I am sure that you will find this pretty funny. If, not well then I don't know what to tell you.

2 Other Freaks Said:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger Nichan said...

This frickin' rocks! I watched this last night before I left work...I had people coming up to my office and saying..."awesome!". Even Obi Wan Cannoli sounded like Sir Alec Guiness. I am still smiling. Hahahahaha! No apologies necessary for this post...it was da bomb!

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Why, thank you, thank you very much. LOL. I was dying when they went to save princess lettuce, LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home