Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

AUSFAHRT - hmmmmm?????


Posted by Picasa

German Park.

Ever heard of a German Beer Festival? Four years ago this summer our friends Greg and Nicole turned us on to the German Beer Festival that is held every summer in Ann Arbor. It takes place in a German Park that is fenced in, and has real live outhouse type restrooms with holes in the dirt. There is German beer, wine, and food. This is where I had my first piesporter wine. Not to mention, the most fabulous spatzen (sp?) noodles.

It is such fun! You go with your friends and you hang out while drinking "BUCKETS" of beer or glasses of wine. I find it to be fascinating. I have some great memories from the past three years that include: wine spillage on my head, ice cream cones dumped onto wood chips (ring any bells nicole?), my husband dancing on wood picnic tables, my husband telling a pizza delivery guy he would do his taxes free of charge (funny considering the guy filed a 1040EZ) and last but not least, my husband and his best friend Greg almost getting chased out of the park by some drunk guy. All hilarious happenings if you were there to experience them in person. However, last summer Greg and Nicole didn't go, and neither did my husband. Last year, I went with my brother Jason, our friends Dejana & Aaron, and my friends Andrea and Tom. Now, it figures that it would be with these guys, that I would bring my camera and take this picture. It also figures, that it would be with this group that we would try to determine what the sign said as we left german park, after quite a few drinks.

I am sure you are saying, what the heck does that say?

Well, sound it out and you will come to the same conclusion we did.

0 Other Freaks Said:

Post a Comment

<< Home