Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Thursday, July 21, 2005

A Love Letter to My Husband

Love Never Fails

I Corinthians 13:8

Dearest Matt,

There are no words to describe how thankful I am that God brought us together. Yesterday, I looked at my little desk calendar that has a verse for every day on it, and this verse was the verse of the day. As I pondered it, I realized how true this verse really is.

We may have our disagreements and tiffs, but LOVE has not yet failed us. We always make it through the difficult times. I love you so much and know that we are much stronger today than we were four years ago. As time passes, I believe that our love will be indestructible. I believe that our desire to have God in the middle of our relationship is what makes it so solid.

I can't express how grateful I am that you have slaved over me for the last three weeks, while I have been sick. I know it wasn't easy. You are such a great husband. I know that I don't always tell you that. I wish that you could know how many times a day that I think of you. It has to be thousands. I can't imagine my life without you.

You are such a strong, brilliant, and loving person. You will always be successful. I am so proud of all that you have accomplished.

I am so excited to grow old with you.

I just want you to know that there is no one like you and everyday I pray for you. I pray that God gives you strength, wisdom, and patience. I see your desire to be the best christian you can and I do notice all the changes you have made over the years. I know you think I don't notice but I do. You are such a huge anchor in my life.

I know it isn't our anniversary until October, but I want you to know that I look forward to all the years we have in our future.

Thank you for being you.

I love you.

Your Devoted Wife,
Ster

2 Other Freaks Said:

At 9:47 PM, Blogger Cindy Lee Woods said...

This is the most awesome thing I have read from a wife to her husband. God Bless your marriage even more than He already has. I love you both.

 
At 5:18 PM, Anonymous saranya said...

Awesome letter.. Live together for 100 years with the same love. god bless you both..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home