Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Monday, July 25, 2005

Directly From My Father-in-Law


Freud's First Slip Posted by Picasa

I saw this comic at my father-in-law's house about a month ago. I thought it was hysterical. I thought some of you might enjoy it. He has a lot of great things like this. He also forwards some awesome articles. My brother-in law, J., posts a lot of them.

CHECK OUT J"S BLOG

Also, if anyone loves POKER, I seriously suggest you DROP everything and head to J's blog for some sersious advice.

2 Other Freaks Said:

At 7:48 AM, Blogger skypilotjourneyman said...

Hey - forgot to thank you for stopping by my blog a while back, so, thanks!

 
At 3:26 AM, Anonymous discount ray bans said...

Brilliantly worded in this post, i like it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home