Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Monday, May 09, 2005

Introducing.....

Well, I figured since everyone else was getting into this blogging thing, that it would be a fun way to talk about or show all the people in our life what is going on with us.

Remember, I am a baby blogger so if you read this and are thinking "what the hizell is she doing?" Be so kind, as to express those concerns politely please, as I will likely cry if you are mean to me.

I am going to try and use this as sort of a journal too, to let everyone know my thoughts and feelings about things that are happening. If you have any comments or suggestiong regarding anything feel free to express them....that is what makes this a fun and exciting hobby.

So here goes,

Yesterday was mother's day, Matt and I bought some schwinn bikes, to try and get an aerobic workout that satisfies our two kids, siberian huskies named booker and fritz. These dogs could pull a bus, and just walking them doesn't do a darn thing as far as tiring them out. The bikes should help. We tried rollberblades, and that just doesn't work, there is no control over the speed of the dogs.

Tomorrow our yard is supposed to be started. We are having it landscaped. Most people know, Matt and I are not so great at do-it-yourself type stuff. This would be one of those things.

1 Other Freaks Said:

At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah!!!!! U are in so much trouble for making me think you were pregnant!! I hope it's soon though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home