Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Remembering My Grandmother

My Grandma Rose passed away on Wednesday, December 13. She was 66. You might know her as my SuperHipGMa. She was a blogger. I love the fact that I can go back and look at what she wrote. There is more to the story but I don't feel like sharing right now. The loss is way to new. One good thing is that my grandpa is coming to visit for Christmas.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels:

5 Other Freaks Said:

At 11:04 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

So sorry for your loss.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger pappy said...

Sorry for your loss. I blogrolled her an enjoyed her wisdom

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Three Score and Ten or more said...

My sympathies and good thoughts. I enjoyed reading her blog.

 
At 3:45 AM, Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

06 19 07

Whoa! I recently found your link and see this, old news. I recall seeing your Grandma's blog, she was a real hoot! RIP.

I think of you and hope all is well. I too have taken blogging breaks here and there, but just was checking up to see how you are doing:)

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger tonymyles said...

Hey Sarah - just saying hey back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home